5 Tips for Buying Used in CapacApr 30th, 2016
Here are 5 tips from Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc for used car buyers:
1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, take it to Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won't let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don't want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc
103 West Mill
Capac, MI 48014
At Capac Auto & Truck Repair Inc we install quality NAPA replacement parts.